Ultimate Maple Syrup Tree Tapping Kit – (3) 3-Gallon Buckets w/Integrated Lids and 5/16” Spiles, (3) 1-Quart Filters, Thermometer, Drill Bit, 250 ml glass bottle; Recipe Cards, 80 Page Guidebook
The Ultimate Tapping Kit has everything you need to make your own pure Maple Syrup right at home. Ready-to-go, reusable for every season, and fun for the whole family. Just add a maple tree!
This is a great, electronics-free outdoor activity that everyone can enjoy. If you know how to drill a hole and boil maple syrup, you can do this! Makes a great gift.
This maple syrup making kit includes:
- (3) 3-gallon food grade buckets with integrated lids and 5/16” Tree Saver spiles. Buckets, All are BPA-free, ultra-high impact polypropylene. Heat and UV stabilized. Washable and reusable for many seasons. Bright blue is easy to see in the snowy woods.
- (2) 1-Quart Syrup PreFilter and (1) 1-Quart Finishing Filter. Specially made for the DIY sugarmaker, these filters work for all stages of syrup making. Washable and reusable.
- Wood-boring 5/16" drill bit
- Maple Leaf Bottle, 250 ml
- Recipe cards
- 80-Page Illustrated Guide to Maple Tapping Book, professionally written how-to book, "Guide to Maple Tapping” walks you through the entire process from tree to table.
- Made in North America
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Don't miss out on this fun, family hobby! The sap run depends on the weather -- you need temps below freezing at night and in the 40s during the day. This sweet spot only last for a few short weeks every year. Have your gear ready when the sap runs!