Maple Syrup Tree Tapping Tubing | 50 Foot Coil, 5/16" Dropline Connection | Food Grade, BPA-Free, Reusable
by Maple Tapper
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Make sap collection faster and more efficient! Connect each tapline to one main line with this 50' coil of continuous 5/16" tubing. You can cut to length and connect to each individual line or leave in one run to your main sap tank. Dark blue for easy visibility in the snow but still protects sap from sunlight.
- 5/16 inch Maple Tapping Line. For use with vacuum set-up or cut to length for drop lines
- Heavy Duty, Semi-Stiff, Food Grade, BPA Free. Rated for use for 15 Years.
- High Visibility. Draws less sunlight, yet still shows flow of sap
Washable & Reusable
- Connects with splitters or 5/16" Tree Saver Spiles (sold separately).
- Maple Tapper Guarantee on all equipment