Tap 5 Trees Sugarmaking Kit – with 80-Page Guidebook and 1 Quart Maple Sap Filter
A great starter kit perfect for backyard tapping. This easy-to-learn family activity gets everyone outside for some winter fun and with five trees you can expect to get just over one gallon of pure maple syrup!
One of our most popular tapping kits! Includes:
- (5) 5/16" Tree Saver Maple Tree Taps (also called spiles) -- heavy-duty, food-grade spiles, reusable for many seasons.
- (5) 3-foot blue drop line tubes. Our flexible, food-grade, blue tubing is more bacteria resistant than traditional clear tubing. It draws less sunlight, yet still shows the flow of maple sap and stands out in the snowy woods.
- 80-page fully-illustrated Guide to Maple Tapping Book -- complete step-by-step instructions written and photographed by a real sugarmaker.
- 1 Quart Maple Sap Filter
- Quick start instruction sheet
- Exclusive Recipe collection! Includes 10 of our favorite recipes.
- Lifetime Guarantee on all taps and tubes
The season starts around mid-February and lasts for only a few weeks! Don't miss out on learning a new hobby and starting a new family tradition. Want to learn more or have some questions? Start here in our extensive How-To Library or scroll down for our how-to video.