Ultimate Maple Syrup Tapping Kit | 3 Buckets, Lids and 5/16” Spiles, (3) 1-Quart Filters, Thermometer, Drill Bit, Leaf Glass Bottle, Guidebook
This full sugarmaking kit has everything you need to make pure maple syrup right at home. Ready-to-go, reusable for every season, and fun for the whole family. One tree will put out approximately one-quart of syrup per season and our book tells you exactly what to do. If you can drill a hole and boil water, you can do this!
The Maple Tapper Ultimate Bucket Kit includes:
- Three 3-Gallon Buckets with Integrated Lids and 5/16” Tree Saver Spiles. Buckets, lids, and spiles are premium food-grade, BPA-free, ultra-high impact polypropylene. Heat and UV stabilized. Washable and reusable for many seasons. Bright blue is easy to see in the snowy woods.
- Three Piece Filter Kit. Includes two one-quart prefilters and one 1-quart thick finishing filter. Cone-style, designed for sugarmaking, use for all stages of syrup making to remove niter (sugar sand). Washable and reusable.
- Premium Candy-Quality Thermometer. Accurately measuring temperatures throughout the process is key to high quality syrup and this thermometer is designed for high temp accuracy.
- One 5/16” Wood-Boring Drill Bit Just add portable drill and you’re good to go.
- Maple Leaf Glass Bottle with Tamper-Lock Lid, 250 ml. Reusable and great for gifting pure maple syrup to friends and family.
- 80-page "Guide to Maple Tapping" Written by a sugarmaker, this professionally-written book walks you through the entire process from identifying trees to drilling the hole to filtering, boiling, and bottling the syrup.
- Handy Quick Start Instruction Sheet – take with you to the tree for a reminder on how to tap.
- Exclusive Recipe Cards – pure maple syrup is for more than pancakes! It’s paleo-friendly, all-natural and organic and a perfect sugar replacement in any recipe. Try these delicious options for every part of your menu.
- Lifetime Guarantee on all taps and tubes plus full support from all of us at Maple Tapper (we’re tapping too!).
- Washable & Reusable. All of this gear is washable and reusable and will last for many tapping season.
- Made in North America
This is a great, electronics-free outdoor activity that everyone can enjoy. If you know how to drill a hole and boil maple syrup, you can do this! Don't miss out on this fun, family hobby! The sap run depends on the weather -- you need temps below freezing at night and in the 40s during the day. This sweet spot only last for a few short weeks every year. Have your gear ready when the sap runs!