2 Maple Syrup REUSABLE 1 Qt Pre-Filter Cones for Home Maple Sugaring - Fits all Cone Holder Sizes - Collect and Boil Sap in Manageable Amounts, Helps Prevent Spills - Premium Synthetic Pre-Filters - Includes Instruction Card
- MADE IN NORTH AMERICA. Reusable premium synthetic 2 FILTER SET for sugarmaking includes (2) 1 Qt. Pre-Filters for maple sap collection and boiling sap. Instruction Card
- WASHABLE AND RESUABLE FILTERS produce pure, delicious, maple syrup. Filters fit perfectly on a standard sized sieve stand (not included.) Each filter has two precut slits to slip a dowel or holder through
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR HOME MAPLE SUGARING. Larger filters are hard to handle and prone to spilling, Our 1 Qt. maple sugaring filters are made to help you safely and effectively pour hot, boiling maple syrup at home
- REMOVES SUGAR SAND FROM MAPLE SYRUP for the best clarity, taste and appearance. Filters naturally occurring maple sap sediment and grit quickly and easily. Step-by-step instructions included
- DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY BY MAPLE TAPPER, a leader in maple tapping supplies since 1975. Our high quality maple syrup filters make it easy to produce delicious maple syrup at home. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Are you tired of working with large (5-8) quart maple syruping filters that are hard to handle and prone to spills?
Which is why we designed our exclusive Maple Tapper 1 Quart Pre-Filters, specifically for home maple sugaring.
Our high-quality synthetic filters and pre-filters are washable and reusable, providing maximum value and helping you produce the tastiest maple syrup year after year.
This set of TWO 1 Qt. filters are the ideal size for small home maple sugaring batches. 1 Qt. filters are the perfect size for pouring hot, boiling maple syrup and much easier to handle than larger filters.
And the result is pure, delicious, consistent batches of maple syrup.
Your 2 PIECE FILTER SET comes with a step-by-step instruction card, to give you expert results every time! 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Maple Tapper is the leader in North American made maple tapping supplies, bringing you the best in sugaring supplies since 1975.