Full Video Course | 9 Lessons | Lifetime Access
Enroll Here | Classes are Open!
Designed for beginners who’d like to learn a new, sustainable outdoor hobby. Sugarmaking requires minimal equipment and you can learn everything you need to know in one season. If you can run a drill and boil water, you can do this! Don't delay, the season starts in late February.
This video maple tapping course teaches it all:
· How to identify a maple tree
· How to tap a tree and what equipment you need
· How to boil sap into syrup
· How to filter for the clearest product
· How to bottle syrup and store up a year’s supply
· Plus bonus lessons on: the history of maple syrup, cooking ideas and recipes, and helpful hints to get the most out of your season.
· Lifetime access to all video lessons
We've partnered with the #1 online course platform, Teachable, to make this course easy to access and robust enough to handle more lessons (yes, we'll be adding more!). You'll get lifetime access to all lessons so you can go back and review whenever you need. And you'll have us right here to answer any questions.