Deluxe Maple Syrup Tree Tapping Kit + Book | 20 Tree Saver Taps & Tubes, Filters, Tapping Guidebook, Drill Bit
by Maple Tapper
Original price $79.96
Current price $69.96
The go-to kit when you’re ready to up your maple syrup production.
We’ve taken our easy-to-use starter kit and doubled it so you can make more maple syrup. With 20 taps, you should be able to make nearly 5 gallons of syrup! And this equipment will last for many seasons.
This deluxe maple syrup making kit includes:
- Twenty Tree Saver 5/16” Spiles (taps) – heavy-duty, food-grade, plastic designed for maximum sap flow but easier on the tree. Compared to traditional 7/16” spiles, Tree Saver Spiles cause 30% to 35% less damage but have the same sap output.
- Twenty 3’ long tubes (droplines) – Made to snugly fit the Tree Saver spiles, each length of tubing is BPA-free and flexible. Dark blue coloring is more bacteria resistant than traditional clear tubing; it draws less sunlight, yet still shows the flow of maple sap. With a coupler, these tubes can be attached to longer mainline tubing.
- Two one-quart filters – designed for small batch, home sugarmakers this filters works at all stages and is easy to handle so no spills or burns. Fits into a standard sieve stand.
- Washable & Reusable. All of this gear is washable and reusable and will last for many tapping season.
- One 5/16” wood-boring drill bit – just add portable drill and you’re good to go.
- Professionally written, 80-page "Guide to Maple Tapping" -- walks you through the entire process from identifying trees to drilling the hole to filtering, boiling, and bottling the syrup. Includes recipes and advice from professional sugarmakers.
- Handy Quick Start Instruction Sheet – take with you to the tree for a reminder on how to tap.
- Exclusive Recipe Cards – pure maple syrup is for more than pancakes! It’s paleo-friendly, all-natural and organic and a perfect sugar replacement in any recipe. Try these delicious options for every part of your menu.
- Lifetime Guarantee on all taps and tubes plus full support from all of us at Maple Tapper (we’re tapping too!).