Maple Syrup Filters, Three Piece Set, One-Quart size for small batches - Made in USA
A must-have for clear syrup! Don't skip this step.
Filtering sap and syrup is a critical part of the sugarmaking process! It significantly reduces sugar sand (that sediment that makes syrup cloudy), gives you the best tasting syrup, and only takes a few minutes.
We've designed this three-piece filter kit for the home sugarmaker -- with smaller, more manageable filters that fit perfectly in a sieve stand so you'll have both hands free for pouring and filling. They are washable and reusable, and, with proper care, will last for multiple seasons. Click below for a quick video showing exactly how these filters work.
Three-Piece Maple Syrup Filter Kit includes:
- One-quart, premium synthetic sugarmaking filters -- (2) one-quart prefilters for collecting, cooking, and bottling and (1) heavy-duty thick filter for the final stage of bottling.
- Instruction card with full details on how to use.
- Exclusive design for small batches -- fits perfectly on a standard sized sieve stand (not included) and has precut slits to slip a dowel or holder through for easy one-person handling. No more burns from spills and hot syrup! Made in USA.
- Washable and reusable -- just rinse with hot water and hang to dry. With proper care, they will last for many seasons
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and full Maple Tapper assistance all during the season.
- Easy to use -- this natural sediment removal fits into the process seamlessly. Just filter at the tree, mid-boil, and right before bottling.