Maple Syrup Tree Tapping Kit – 10 Spiles, 10 Three-Foot Tubes, 1 One-Quart Filter
by Maple Tapper
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Our most popular tapping kit! Perfect for all levels of backyard sugarmaking from beginner to advanced. This kit includes:
- Ten 3-foot premium dark blue drop lines; ten 5/16” maple tree tapping spiles; one-quart maple syrup filter; instruction sheet; and exclusive recipe cards
- Made in North America.
- Our exclusive BPA-free tubing is dark blue so it inhibits bacterial growth by blocking the sun’s rays to preserve the sugar content in sap.
- Lifetime guarantee on taps and tubing! These heavy duty food-grade spiles and tubes are washable and reusable.
- Flexible tubes are highly visible in the woods and show the flow of maple sap
- 5/16" Tree Saver taps cause 30-35% less damage to trees compared to traditional 7/16" spiles but with the same output.
- Filter is made especially for small batch sugarmaking and designed for filtering out sugar sand (or niter) so you have clear, great tasting syrup.
- Quick-start instruction guide and exclusive Maple Tapper recipes are included.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Don't wait for the sap to start flowing! Stock up now so you're ready for the oh-so-short season.